TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you very much for choosing us and trusting Sofía Willemoës.
Our designs are unique and exclusive, they adapt to the space architecture and the needs of each client, so you will find below instructions to make your experience a success.
- Once you have completed your purchase process, our team will review your order regarding the accreditation of payment and confirmation of measurements. Once both instances are approved, the editing and production deadline is 4 weeks for sales in Argentina. In the case of international sales, the term is 6 weeks. These deadlines do not include shipping times.
- For all sales in Argentina, payment can be made through Mercado Pago. If you have selected the Pickup Store option, we will inform you when the order is ready to be picked up. The period to withdraw it is 7 business days since then: unfortunately we cannot guarantee the safekeeping and / or storage indefinitely. If you have selected home delivery, you will see its cost included in your purchase. Deliveries are made through Shipnow, and each order will have a tracking number with which you can see the status and estimated delivery time. Shipping in Argentina can vary between 5 to 15 days depending on the destination.
- For all international sales, payment can be made through PayPal. The price includes the product and shipping to the indicated address: import taxes at destination are not included due they vary according to each country, and will be charged when the product reaches customs. Our carrier (FedEx) will contact you to inform the amount and make the charge by credit card. Once the transaction is completed, the process of shipping and delivery of the merchandise continues. Each order will have a tracking number with which you can see the status and estimated delivery time. Shipping abroad Argentina can vary between 7 to 15 days depending on the destination.
- As we are producing personalized designs specially for each client, every product is unique and exclusive, either by the composition of colors that results in each version at the time of printing, by its measurements, as well as by the location, incorporation or withdrawal of certain elements (a process in which you can participate). Due to these factors, the products displayed on the web are referential and no product is exact to another. In the same way, as they are produced to order, the company does not make changes or returns.
- Measurement accuracy is very important when calculating square meters / feet or rolls. In the event of an error, the company will not be responsible for shortages or surpluses in your order.
- Tones and colors seen on digital devices depends on the resolution and lightning of each screen and may differ from the printed version on paper.
- As each project is produced specially, the composition of colors that results in each version at the time of printing is unique because the paper batches change as well as the inks. We do not guaranteed that the color tone will be maintained from project to project and may thus suffer small variations.
- Each scenic wallpaper is edited specially for the space that it is going to inhabit, that is why we need accuracy in the measurements that you provide. Once the purchase is made, we will be contacting you to begin the design process. In the event that it is necessary, we will request photographs, measurements and reference distances because we must consider doors, windows, baseboards, air conditioners, light tabs, plugs, furniture, and any other factor that may condition the design. As it is a special product that cannot be used for another wall with different measurements, if there are errors in measurements or all the observations are not reflected, unfortunately we will not be able to replace the wallpaper or accept returns.
- Once we have all the required information, design edition and customization process begins. Few days later, we will be sending you, by email, a digital preview of how it would look. It must be confirmed within 5 business days in order to start the production process.
- The client may request, free of charge, up to two modifications to the first version proposed by the design department. If more modifications are required, an amount of US$ 55 will be charged for each one requested.
- In the event that the client -after receiving the preview- decides to change the design or dimensions, an amount of US$ 110 will be charged since it involves a new editing process.
- The cost of placement is not included in the budget.
- We are not responsible for errors or breakages arising at the time of placement.
- It is very important previous placement that the wall is smooth, free of dust, and preferably with a coat of paint, since our materials do not adhere to rough surfaces.
- The company grants a maximum period of 15 business days from the moment of delivery, to receive claims. In this case, you must send an email to email@example.com explaining the inconvenience and attaching photos if you consider it necessary. Once the email is received, our Customer Assistance Team will evaluate the situation and refer the claim to the corresponding sector, generating a case number. The process can take a few days.
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Use of Information
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a register of users, of orders, if applicable, and to improve our products and services. It is possible that emails will be sent periodically through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide you with some benefit, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled. anytime.
Sofia Willemoës is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent in order to request permission to be stored on your computer, by accepting said file it is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a web recurrent. Another function that cookies have is that with them the web can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on its web.
Third Party Links
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
Personal Information Control
At any time you can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Each time you are asked to fill out a form, such as user registration, you can mark or unmark the option to receive information by email. In case you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising, you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, transfer or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.